- 1+ years of janitorial experience OR a willingness to accept and learn training.
- Willingness to work early mornings or late evenings on a seven on, seven off rotating schedule.
- Strong reliability
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Capacity to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30Ibs as necessary.
- Reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- A valid Drivers licence.
- All successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record check, mandatory drug testing.
- Upon hiring, all new employees will be required to receive their WHIMIS and Step 4 Certification
- First Aid is an asset, but not required for initial hiring.
This position is currently based out of New Gold Mine. Successful candidates will be doing a variety of cleaning duties in several buildings. Duties include but are not limited to sweeping, mopping, dusting, sanitization, emptying garbage’s as well as ensuring site buildings are left in a clean manner.
This is negotiable and based upon experience.
Deadline: Until current positions have been filled.
New Gold Mine
Other locations as required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Rhonda Nicholl, Manager
Naotkamegwanning First Nation
P.O. Box 3
Fort Frances, ON
Or Email: [email protected]